Hi crapaholics!!
I'm back agian after taking a very short vacation.
I just wanted to let you all crapaholics know how shitty I'm feeling at the moment.
Want me to elaborate,sure i will.
My sessions at college were very dry and I felt myself falling forward, outta drowsiness!
The only good thing that happened was that the teacher caught me and asked me to get outta the classroom :-) Phew, what a relief!!
These are the things that I really get a bang from..
Well I'd certainly love to hear similar instances from those who'd experienced something similar.
And about the tourism guide I promosed to post.. it's under construction for now. Will get done with it in 3 days (hopefully :-) )
Till then I wish you crapaholicsa very nice.. oops CrapY dAy!
NN.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Shitty day!
Posted by
NN
at
2:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment