Sunday, March 26, 2006

SOCIAL ISSUE: TOBACCO AND DRUG ABUSE

Hello CRAPAHOLICS! Read this and voice yours views.


Sniffing coke, inhaling opium, puffing rings of nicotine mixed tobacco.......
People, especially the young in the age bracket 15-25 who have taken to drugs and tobacco are
potential addicts! CRAPAHOLICS, I'm reminded of an sms sent to me by my friend. It read like
this..
Mr.A: Did you know that tobacco and drugs in any form could kill you slowly??
Mr.B: I know that pretty well. Bah.. Who wants to die soon!?!

I think the young people's mind is inspired(?) by that kinda attitude. Tell you what, that is the
attitude of a LoSeR! For it is losers who seek petty pleasures and go in for drugs. Here is something interesting, if I were given a chance to choose between dying slowly after acquiring all the possible diseases(thanks to smoking and drugs) or to die immediately(a clean death), I would go for the latter. Those who puff rings of smoke in the air are literally puffing their life away and also endangering the life of others who are near them. Did you know that passive smoking is more injurious to health?? KNOW IT!!

Smoking and drugs, in the small run might yield temporary pleasure, but when you realize that the substance is an addictive and got addicted, you are going to encounter some trouble in the long run. For there will come a stage when you'll crave for it and understand the sad reality that you have become a slave to the drugs. Don't get yourself wrapped in such a situation. Know that everything is a mind game, the tougher the mind, the better are your chances of a quick and stronger recovery. Like Eminem sings in his 'Lose Yourself' song "You can do anything you set your mind to, man". The next time somebody asks you to smoke, have the courage to refuse. Don't give in to the temptation. Some people think smoking is a sign of portraying oneself masculine and macho, but, I am saying that smoking is a sign of weakness. Not to take up smoking or the successful recovery from being a smoker is true masculinity! The best solution to quit smoking is to wear a T-shirt with words that advertise against smoking, and also being conscious of the fact that you are an anti-tobacco campaigner.

From now onwards I'm going to label smokers as Tissue Paper Lungs!Tissue Paper Lungs are potential soon-to-be corpses. I'm sorry, but sometimes statements can only be drilled into the mind with some rudeness. If I were to visit the funeral of a chain smoker who had died of lung cancer, I wouldn't be garlanding his cadaver, I'd rather stare at his Tissue Paper Lungs and say "that is one sorry corpse!" Lets face it, apart from the terrible grief and sorrow, people will eventually cite the reason for your death as smoking. Though I am being very rude and sarcastic, my motive behind writing this article is purely driven by concern for the fellow being.

Now I shall highlight what tobacco and drugs really are:
Drugs are Dangerous
Drugs are Damned stuff
Drugs are Disastrous etc. In general, they are harmful to you and your society.

Please.... Please stop using drugs in any form. SAY NO TO NARCOTICS! Remember, so many
PARASITES (Tobacco and other narcotics manufacturers) are thriving on human flesh. Stop
them. Eradicate them. Flush them out of your system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF Drugs is Life u Fucker wat u noe Sala Chutiya .......